Friday, October 5, 2012

OCTOBER QUILTATHON DAY 2

This is the second day of links a Judy's blog.  I spent the morning cutting all the borders for my "Sing a Happy Song" quilt, and sewing them all the the centre.  I also have the binding prepared and ready to sew.  Now I have to find fabric for the backing!

This afternoon I plan to pin-baste the baby quilt I'm making from a kit from my guild's community quilt program.

DH is out playing golf today with his favourite foursome - probably the last time for the season.  We're going out for dinner tonight with some friends, so I have the afternoon ahead to get back to my sewing room!

3PM  DH is back from golf, so we stopped for a tea break.  The baby quilt is basted, and all the stabilizing quilting, done with monofilament (invisible) thread is completed, and thread is selected for more quilting.   Now - back to work - still a couple more hours until we head out for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.