Sunday, September 23, 2012

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Used this week  5.5 yards
Used year to date  193.25 yards
Added this week  0 yards
Added year to date  121.875 yards
Net used 2012  71.375 yards

I finished two more "panel" quilts this week.  I needed something mindless to work on, and these fit the bill.

The first was this cute baby dinosaur panel.  The colours are very pastel, and I chose binding to match the pinky-mauve dino.

I used this flannel from my stash, although they really are dragons (tiny wings), but the colours went well with the top.


This panel had great bright colours, and I loved the red fish in the sea and the border.

I used a bright yellow fabric the coloured dots for binding. 


I had this cute flannel in my stash with bright coloured fish.  It made a great backing!

Head over to Judy's blog to see how others are doing on their weekly stash report.

5 comments:

  1. Those are darling! Great way to use 5.5 yards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome panels! my daughter and friends all got married about 3 years ago. Now they are all having babies. Not mine though! So I have been making a ton of baby quilts for them all. She comes and digs through my closet and takes a couple that fit the theme and sex, and I just add more!

    glen: i have a few saved for her for one day! LOL. but don't tell her that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are those panels??? And your choices for backings are perfect! Some baby is going to be very happy :*)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.