Sunday, April 8, 2012

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Used this week 0 yards
Used year to date  67.675 yards
Added this week  0 yards
Added year to date  101.875 yards
Net used 2012    -34.25 yards
All my sewing/quilting things are packed, so I've been doing a bit of cross stitch in my spare time.  I've been washing so many plastic containers lately, as food items get used up.   I have to bake a cake to take to Easter dinner with friends, and since our garbage will be collected on Monday, I have to clean out the refrigerator and the cupboards of any bits and pieces that we won't be using on the last two days.
I do have an applique project to take along for evening sewing, as well as a couple of books to read, and the small cross stitch project that I just started.
Check out everyone's progress at Judy's Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. How far are you moving? Hope you have an easy time of it. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.