Sunday, January 1, 2012

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

I broke down and ordered some batik fabrics for a couple of projects that I have planned for this winter.  Then DH took me to Joann's and I found the perfect fabric for a purse that is waiting to be made - I already bought the pattern, hardware and zippers when we first arrived.

Used this week  10 yards
Used year to date  10 yards
Added this week  13.75 yards
Added year to date 13.75 yards
Net used 2012  -3.75 yards!

My 10 yards were used finishing 4 baby quilts made from printed panels.  Three are cotton, and one is flannel, and they all have flannel backings and cotton bindings.  I have a large supply of cute flannel that I picked up on sale over the years too.  Our major hospital at home, has 2 different programs that need an unending supply of baby quilts.  I pick up panels when I find them, as it is good warm-up practice for machine quilting!
Head over to Judy's blog to see how others are starting their year! 


Here is the pieced back for my third plaid quilt, Smokey Mountain Stars.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.