Sunday, December 4, 2011

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Used this week  0 yards
Used year to date  215.5 yards
Added this week  0 yards
Added year to date  70.25 yards
Net used 2011  145.25 yards

Same as last week!  I only sewed for a while on Wednesday, then was off to my quilt group.  Thursday I sewed, but in teaching mode for two friends who were visiting.  Friday we were out all day, so no sewing, and Saturday I had to pick up some groceries, do my month end book keeping, and I only managed to sew a while on plaid quilt number 3!
I guess I'd better get into the sewing room, or my design wall will be empty tomorrow!!!!!
Check on others' progress at Judy's blog.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing in is good when there is nothing out. Still almost 150 yards busted for the year is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.