Monday, December 26, 2011

DESIGN WALL MONDAY

I'm taking the day off today, after an enjoyable but busy Christmas day.  I have some projects lined up, as well as preparing samples for the projects that my quilt group will be working on, but today I just plan to relax - thumb through the two quilting books that my DS1 and his wife sent, maybe read a book, eat a turkey sandwich from the leftovers, watch a movie........


DH is off helping a neighbour who had a pipe break sometime in the wee hours.  Their bedroom, bathroom and hall are soaked.  He helped move furniture to a dryer location, and took our shop vac and rug shampooer over to help remove the water from the carpet.  Another neighbour sent over a couple of fans to help dry the house out.  It doesn't help that we have 96% humidity in our part of Florida today........
I'll be back at the machine tomorrow........
Check out Judy's blog to see what everyone is working on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.