Thursday, November 17, 2011

FOURTH SET OF PLAID BLOCKS

I'm coming down the home straight - finished the fourth set of 6 blocks.  Since I am reorganizing the pairs, I decided to change the location of the lights and darks for the next two sets of blocks.
 I managed to finish these before heading out to my quilt group, and even had time for a small lunch!
There was only a small group in attendance, so we all worked on some items we brought to finish, and talked about plans for projects this season.  Many of the part-time and full-time residents head north for either thanksgiving or Christmas or both, so the group really swells in size when January arrives.  This is the time some members like, as they get extra help with some of their quilting problems.
Now I have to add some planning for upcoming quilt group projects to my "To Do List".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.