Sunday, September 4, 2011

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Used this week 0 yards
Used Year to Date 153.5 yards
Added this Week 1.5 yards
Added Year to Date 53.875 yards
Net Used 2011  99.625 yards
I lost a day this week due to recurring illness, but at least I know how to treat the symptoms!  I'm on the final phase of quilting my big Baltimore project!
DH and I took a drive to Watertown NY - went out to lunch and did a bit of shopping (mostly for him), but I did stop at Joanns and use my coupon!
 DH saw this fabric and insisted that I get some, so I brought home 1 1/2 yards!

Check out Judy's blog to see everyone's progress.

2 comments:

  1. I can understand why your DH felt it needed to come home with you. It reminds me of the reflection of the sun in bubbles. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your project made with this fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.