Friday, August 26, 2011

ANOTHER SMALL FINISH

I completed the Autumn Runner, using the leftover half-square triangles from a previous project.  I added narrow  green borders, and the same leaf print that formed the back of the autumn basket quilt.
 I outlined all the leaves with free motion stitching, using some gold metallic thread.  The rest of the runner was stitched with invisible (monofilament) thread, stitching in the ditch.  It finished 15.5 x 32 inches.
This will also be donated to my guild for the boutique at the quilt show next June.

3 comments:

  1. What a great little quilt. I love the colors. You did a great job quilting it too.
    Ricci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of leftovers. Now you are ready for fall.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.