Sunday, July 3, 2011

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Used this week 0 yards
Used year to date 120.63 yards
Added this week  0 yards
Added year to date 37.375 yards
Net used 2011 83.25 yards

My numbers are still looking pretty good.  I did order some clearance fabric this week, but I won't count it until it arrives.  I did some work on two applique quilts, but since I don't report the yardage until they are complete, I have nothing to report.  
I quilted number 4 of the 5 baby quilts for my community quilts group, and have begun on number 5, but another one was added to my list on Thursday.
We went to a BBQ/housewarming/thank you party yesterday.  Our friends' neice bought her first house this spring, and DH along with her uncle, her Dad and a friend of ours repaired and re-shingled the huge roof.  She has MS, and travelled to San Diego to undergo the "liberation" treatment.  Her health has improved remarkably since the treatment, and we are hopeful that this will continue.  She was unable to take most of the drugs prescribed to MS patients, so her symptoms were advancing quite rapidly before her treatment.  So far it has been worth all the fundraising to pay for her treatment!
Check out how others are making out in their quest to shop their stash, by visiting Judy's blog.

3 comments:

  1. Your numbers are looking great. Hope you can keep up the stashusting efforts in the second half of the year. liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stashbusting! Looking very good at the mid year point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice numbers. Good luck for the 2nd half!

    I'm so glad the treatments are working for your friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.