Sunday, May 29, 2011

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Since I was off attending quilt displays for 2 days, of course I picked up some fabric, but just a little....
 I found 3 cute panels for baby/kids quilts, Alphabet Soup book panel, that will be made into a quilt, a bright Noah's Ark panel and a nursery rhyme panel.  I also found large polka dot fabric in opposite colour-ways!  I've been looking for this for some time, but usually found that the dots were too small, too close together or only found it in one colour.  I have a project in mind for a miniature quilt using these dots, so stay tuned!

Fabric used this week            0 yards
Used year to date                   107.05 yards
Fabric added this week          5 yards
Added year to date                37.375 yards
Net used 2011                        69.675

Check out everyone's stash progress at Judy's blog!

3 comments:

  1. What cute fabrics! I can't wait to see the quilt now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your numbers look great even with the new purchases. Those panels will make into some really cute quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that nursery rhyme panel was one of the first ones I ever quilted. Boy, that's been around for a while. I'm glad they brought it back - the colors and design are great on it. Sure you'll make a cute quilt of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.