Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A SURPRISING AWARD!

I have to thank my friend, Sandy, for this award.  Sandy is an internet friend from a quilting newsgroup, who I met in person a few years ago. Now I have to figure out how to meet the rest of the requirements.
A.  Put the logo on your blog.
B.  Thank the giver and give a link to her blog.
C.  List seven characteristics of your personality. (This one is difficult)


1.  Enthusiastic
2.  Stubborn
3.  Loving
4.  Loyal
5.  Understanding
6.  Passionate about quilting
7.  Demanding of myself


D.  List 7 more blogs with links and inform each person that they have been nominated:
1.Jamie
2. Paula 
3. Kaaren
4. Lynne
5. Mercy
6. Nann
7. Therese
Hope everyone enjoys visiting these interesting blogs.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.