Tuesday, April 12, 2011

HOME SAFE AND SOUND!

We were fortunate to have an uneventful trip north.  There was a couple of traffic tie-ups, and some dense fog on two of the days.  Yesterday we had gusting cross winds that DH had to struggle with for the last 2-3 hours of our trip.  Didn't stop at any quilt shops - my favourites were passed by on Sunday, when they were closed, but didn't have room for anything anyway.
We did see some wonderful dogwoods blooming along the way.....



Today is treasure hunt day - I get to find where I packed everything so carefully, unpack and find homes for everything.  We also have items that travel back and forth with us, so they have to be returned to their normal place, if I can remember where that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.