Monday, April 4, 2011

DESIGN WALL MONDAY

Some design wall - this is the back of block 12 of my Baltimore Bliss quilt - just a bit of stitching done, and here is the reason why......
 I had to empty my "sewing room", a sunroom built under the carport, so DH can pack up the garden railway, storing all the buildings, vehicles and other scenery for the summer.  The track and the plants stay in the garden, waiting to come back to life in the fall.
I use our spare room as a staging ground before I begin to pack the large totes for the trip north.  
Hopefully everyone else has been more productive!  Check them out at Judy's blog.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the headboards on your beds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed the picket fence headboards too. Unique and I like them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.