Thursday, March 10, 2011

No Sewing Until the Rain Stops

We've been having some much-needed rain here in Central Florida.  It began last night and it is still raining.  Since my sewing room is located under the carport roof (metal), working on a rainy day is like sewing inside a bass drum!  I guess I'll have to find some other things to do today!
 My room is no where as neat as this picture - I have three quilts that I am trying to finish so I can baste and quilt them before heading north.  Luckily only one is queen size, so I hope to finish them before I have to clear the room for garden railway storage!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I bet than can be a cacophony of noise as the rain hits the metal roof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it quits raining so you can sew, we have skylights that are really noisy when it rains.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.