Thursday, March 24, 2011

HOUSEWORK, HORRIBLE HOUSEWORK

Rose blooming at Epcot



Very little quilting going on...... baking bread, vacuuming, scrubbing floors - I guess I have to do it every so often.  If I won the lottery, I'd hire someone to clean and do dishes, so I'd have all my time for quilting!
Two new quilters visited our group on Wednesday, and plan to join us next year.  Lots of projects getting close to finishing, and some just starting.  Two quilts were basted, and a group helped one quilter do some "unstitching", always a tedious job, but much faster with many hands.
I took my computer, and helped with the final plans for several quilts, using Electric Quilt.  Several were working on the 4-patch Stack n Whack, like the one I made here.  Since the size of the squares depended on the size of the repeat, all of the finished blocks were different sizes, and each person had a different number of blocks as well.  With EQ, I could quickly change the size and number of the blocks, as well as decided if they wanted to use sashing or not.  Lots of fun, and one person is asking for EQ for her present next Christmas!
More Epcot roses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.