Saturday, March 19, 2011

HAPPY NATIONAL QUILTING DAY

I hope everyone has something "quilty" planned today!  I'm back at the machine, quilting the second of three quilt tops.
Yesterday, DH and I went to the flower and garden festival at Epcot (Disney World).  The display of flowers were beautiful, making me anxious to return north and play in my garden.
Patchwork Flower Beds

Towers of Flowers everywhere

Floating Flowers
Japanese Bonsai


Drifts of colourful flowers
Beds of Cyclamens

soft blue Hydrangeas

Bromeliads

Begonias
Butterflies everywhere

Of course, there were topiaries of all the Disney characters, displays of outdoor kitchens, play areas, lectures by some of the stars of HGTV (a sponsor this year), along with all the regular rides and entertainment.  It was HOT, HOT, HOT, so we decided to head home around 6:30.  Now back to my "normal" life, whatever that is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.