Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Two and a half finishes!

I finished quilting the two baby panels on Monday, as well as half of the third quilt.  I stitched all the bindings on, and finally finished sewing them last night. (DH and I had a Disney day on Tuesday).
The first quilt has white flannel backing with cute jungle animals, and I used a pale yellow binding fabric with tiny white butterflies.
 The second quilt has yellow flannel backing with cute baby elephants and pale green binding.
 Here is the finished quilt.  I didn't do anything to the basic panel, just added quilting.  One will be a gift, along with the matching cloth book,  for my best friend's niece - expecting a baby in July.  The other will be donated to my guild's community quilt program.
I'll try to finish the third baby quilt tonight or tomorrow morning.
I'm off to pack for my Wednesday quilting group.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.