Monday, January 31, 2011

Design Wall Monday

I love redwork, and I love the designs of Bobby Socks Quilt Company.  Her designs are so whimsical and so much fun.  Check out the website here.   Fairy Tales was the BOM for 2010, and is still currently available, but I'm not sure for how much longer.  I've been working on my blocks in between the applique blocks, and the Raggedy and Friends redwork BOM.  
I was hoping to show my progress on the scrappy pineapple blossom quilt, but I didn't get the final borders stitched yet.  I added a plain, then a pieced, then another plain border.  I'm not sure what I am going to use for the final border - time will tell.  I think I have enough of the fabric used in the setting triangles for the pieced borders, but I'm not sure if I like it or not.  Maybe stash usage will win - who knows. 
Check out everyone's design walls at Judy's blog.

4 comments:

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.