Friday, December 10, 2010

Final parts to Meadow Breeze

The final corner block looks strange without its embroidery.  There are embroidered stems to link the two leaves, and the ladybug, (mine in non-traditional yellow), needs spots on its "wings" and I'll also add some eyes or antennae, depending on my mood.  Now I have to get busy finishing some other items so I can play with my thread painting on all the blocks.
The patterns are still available for download on Pat Sloan's site, but I don't know how much longer they will be there.
DH and I are off to Epcot today.  As part of our Christmas present, we are having dinner at the Bistro d'Paris, and then off to watch the wonderful candlelight procession - it always gets me in the Christmas spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.