Monday, December 6, 2010

Design Wall Monday

 I don't know why, but all my pictures are loading in sideways today!
I've been busy doing needle-turn applique, using a back basting method on the blocks from Meadow Breeze by Pat Sloan.
I have finished 3 of the 4 side panel designs, and I'm working on the last corner square.
I also managed to finish the border around the centre design.  I plan to do some thread painting on the blocks before assembling the wall hanging.

Check out all the other participants in Design Wall Monday at Judy's blog.....

8 comments:

  1. This really is very pretty! I love the colors you've chosen! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these, they are so pretty. The colors all go well and make the flowers just pop out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Meadow Breeze is lovely! I have printed them out and thought I, too, would do needle turn as I just don't care for the fused quilt results. Just my preference. Nice to that someone else was thinking along those lines too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this quilt on Pat Sloan's sight and thought it was pretty. But yours is absolutely stunning! Love the colors you have chosen to do it in. Tempts me to do one. I would do it with fusing I think, just because it is easier but doing it your way is much prettier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your project; very pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.