Monday, November 22, 2010

Design Wall Monday


I borrowed this picture from www.whims.cc.  DH bought this cute kit for me in Houston.  Our son's girlfriend loves dragonflies, so he thought it would make a great gift.  The kit included the watercolour squares, and the fabrics for fusible applique, along with two wonderful dragonflies made from some angelina fibre, ready to cut out and apply.  The centre is finished, and waiting for some thread painting details.  I also checked my tiny stash in Florida, and I'll have to pick up some fabrics for borders and backing!  (Darn! I have to go shopping....)
Head over to Judy's to see what's new

6 comments:

  1. How very pretty! What a lovely gift this will make, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty wall hanging! It will make a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you'll have a happy friend when the gift is presented. I have a friend who likes everything dragonflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's going to be really pretty when you're done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.