Monday, September 6, 2010

Design Wall Monday

I'm having the worst time getting the colours to show correctly when I take a digital picture.  I think it is a combination of my old digital camera and the fluorescent lighting in my sewing room.  The dark squares in the checkerboard area are a warm brown, and there is a darker red and a great purple fabric in these as well.  I guess I'll have to start taking pictures in natural light!
These lovely Raggedy Ann and Andy blocks are from a BOM from The Painted Quilt Blog.  Kaaren adds new blocks on the 20th of the month.  Can't wait for the next one!  I have made a kit of the fabrics I'm using in the quilt, so that I can take it with me to Florida this winter, and continue making the blocks each month.
Head over to Judy's blog to see what is on everyone else's design wall today.

4 comments:

  1. you know I always wonder what to do with my red work squares - good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem, when I post pictures a lot of the time the colors are nothing what they really look like. I think it is the lousy lighting I have downstairs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh your blocks are cute, mine aren't even started yet. boo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like what you are doing so far. Can't wait to see more blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.