Saturday, August 14, 2010

I baked this wonderful fresh peach cake on Friday morning, and this is what is left!  Thanks to Judy for the great recipe.  Our friends that helped in the indulging asked for the recipe!  You can find it here.

 I've been scanning our large collection of slides into the computer, and ran across this picture today.  I made this smocked peasant blouse for my niece in 1977!  Hopefully, I'll find a picture of her wearing it!  I have been trying to scan a group of about 20 slides  every day, before I get busy with other things.  The slides were not in any order, as DH culled them before I began two years ago.  We are trying to reduce the amount of "stuff" in our home.  When I finish with the slides, I'll begin on all the old photos.  That should take another 3 or 4 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.