Monday, August 9, 2010

Design Wall Monday


I managed to get the large size green blocks complete, and have started on the smaller size framed ones.  These will alternate around the quilt centre.  All of the strips came from my two "2 inch strip bins", leftovers from other projects.  The background white has a faint green botanical print, which I thought went well with the theme of the quilt.  I still haven't decided what colour to make the remaining borders, and I have been making pinwheel blocks from the corner cut-offs as well, so they may show themselves as well.  This quilt is being planned as I go.....
See the rest of the participants at Judy's blog!

7 comments:

  1. love it-and it's great using up the leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and each color combo has it's own little personality too. LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your muse is indeed wonderful! I'm wondering what comes next and how that quilt will come out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the secondary pattern in this! I'm green with envy (grin)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a jelly roll challenge quilt to make for October, and have not found a pattern to love yet. But this is way close!

    glen: very nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice selection of green blocks. Can't wait to see what you do next.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thougt all quilts were "plan as you go." lol I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.