Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sad News Today

My sweet Mother-in-law passed away at 2 this morning.  We spent most of Tuesday with her, and my DH's sister was with her.  She had heart surgery almost 7 years ago, and had complications.  After many months in ICU, she was moved to a nursing home and we were told that she might have 3 months.  Up until the last two years, her quality of life has been pretty good, going on outings, enjoying visits from her great-grandchildren etc.  The past two years we have watched her mind and body suffer, so we are happy that she is finally at peace.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. Sending comforting thoughts and prayers your way.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear of your loss, but I am glad she is at peace. Always try to remember the good times.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.