Monday, June 14, 2010

Design Wall Monday

Nothing on mine 'cause I'm still on the road!
My family reunion was wonderful on Sunday afternoon.  We had about 75 attendees, and the games, run by my husband and two sons had great participation.  The rain held off and it wasn't too hot.  The pot luck was great, and my 3 nephews and one great-niece were there for the first time.

We made it to Indiana today.  Started looking for some of the quilt gardens around Elkhart, Shipshewana etc.  The ones we found were pretty, but not in their full bloom.  They should be spectacular in another month.  Made a quick visit to Yoder's Dept. Store and Lolly's Fabrics in Shipshewana.  Didn't need anything but DH found some interesting fabrics, so a yard or two had to come home with me!

1 comment:

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.